Dead Space RP: Humanity Lost
Returning for more?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Returning for more?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helpful Tips

Go down

Helpful Tips Empty Helpful Tips

Post by Esko Blizzard Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:39 pm

This is for both new and experienced roleplayers!

1. Be realistic. If your character is being hunted down, allow him to have some fear! Maybe have him fumble to get his weapon out, or begin sobbing in a corner!
EXAMPLE: A pack of necromorphs chase after John
[John]: "Shit shit shit!" John trips and falls and struggles to get back to his feet

See? Allow your character have emotion! Not everybody is the silent protagonist who is also a bad ass.

2. Whenever you are obviously dying, don't try to throw everything you have to try and live!
BAD EXAMPLE: John throws pocket dirt at his enemy to try and blind him as he limps away, even though his torso is cut in half.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. For my sake and for everyone else's here, refrain from doing that! I mean sure, your character may be dying, but in most situations, people who were already THAT screwed would have died by then! Don't be that guy who tries to throw pocket dirt to get away.
3. ACT AS IF YOU WERE YOUR CHARACTER. If your character would enjoy ice cream but you personally hate ice cream. Make your character eat Ice Cream! It adds to the diversity in each character and each roleplay!
4. If your character dies, don't make a clone of him. With the exact same set of personality traits, skills and blah blah blah. No one wants roleplay to be bland! So go ahead and step out of your comfort zone for a little bit and create a new character with a different personality!

Thanks for reading! If you have any questions PM me!
Esko Blizzard
Esko Blizzard

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum